1 Temmuz 2009 Çarşamba

Background

I grew by watching Brazilian soap operas with my mother and having a good time with my fiends until the last year of the high shool because my parents said we would decide on our future. As you can guess I chose not to study like every child. At the last year of high scool I had to take an exam to start the university but I knew nothing. Fortunately everyday only watching T.V. and going out began not to make sense and also my best friend was so hardworking and had some future plans. If I had had lazy friends like me I might not have prepared this exam too. That year I put on 17 kilos by sitting next to the fridge. I think my study room was the kitchen. As a consequence of all these I got into the one of the best university in Turkey.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder