skip to main
skip to sidebar
Burcu's Self-Study Blog
16 Temmuz 2009 Perşembe
2. Mantı: It consists of spiced meat inside of boiled very small and thin doughs. It is served with yogurt and boiling butter including chilli.
Hiç yorum yok:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
7. Cappadocia (Fairy Chimneys): You can stay overn...
6. Kaş-Kalkan: I am going to mention only quite c...
5. Marmaris-Datca: In the south-west side of Turk...
4. The Princes’ Islands (ISTANBUL): They consist ...
3. Sultanahmet (ISTANBUL): The Blue Mosque, Aya S...
2. Taksim/Beyoğlu continued (ISTANBUL): If having...
2. Taksim/Beyoğlu continued (ISTANBUL): It can be...
2. Taksim / Beyoglu (ISTANBUL): There are many hi...
Frequently Asked Questions in London – 3
10. Kuru fasulye & pilaf: White kidney bean are c...
9. Soup: In addition to there exist a great variet...
8. Zeytinyağlılar: In Turkey, there are two veget...
7. Lahmacun, pide (pita): Lahmacun is made with s...
6. Seafood: In Turkey, there exist many type of f...
5. Breakfast: While at the week Turkish breakfas...
4. Börek: They are made of phyllo dough and among...
3. Dolma: There are two kind of dolma. One of the...
2. Mantı: It consists of spiced meat inside of bo...
Frequently Asked Questions in London – 2
Frequently Asked Questions in London - 1
I've been working for 5 years and 4 months ago I got a leave without pay for 6 months to learn English. Now I'm thinking about if it is a right decision to stop working for this reason. We should wait to see...
Profilimin tamamını görüntüle